… Disgusting [White House Aide Shoots off His Mouth] …
Posted by paulfromwloh on Tuesday,October 1st,2013
Obama Aide Compares Republicans to Suicide Bombers
President Obama’s assistant today compared negotiating with Republicans to negotiating with suicide bombers.
.. Senior advisor Dan Pfeiffer told CNN that Obamacare is “absolutely ready” to launch. “On October 1, you can talk to folks on the phone. The only thing that’s being delayed is the Web site. And there’s no deadline on the back end,” he said. “So, what we’re making sure is the experience people have is the right experience. We’re doing it in a time that makes sense.” “The process for applying for affordable health care is going to be tremendous compared on its own, but also compared to what people are dealing with right now.”
.. Pfeiffer said he’s “not worried about the politics of this today, tomorrow, five days from now.”
.. When asked by Jake Tapper about companies cutting back their workers’ hours to kick them into the exchanges, Pfeiffer said we have to “compare what’s happening now with what’s been happening for 10 years, long before Obamacare was even something that was possible to be law, is companies were dropping health insurance. The tens of millions of Americans have had their health insurance dropped, many of them in small businesses, long — because healthcare costs were skyrocketing.”
.. Tapper asked why the White House isn’t open to cutting some spending in debt-ceiling negotiations.
.. “What we’re not for is negotiating with people with a bomb strapped to their chest. We’re not going to do that,” Pfeiffer said. “So, if they want to have a discussion about how we reduce our deficits, how we help the middle class, how we give them a better bargain, lift the debt ceiling, take the full faith and credit of the United States off the table and let’s have a discussion.”
Obama adviser Dan Pfeiffer wasn’t talking about the Iranians Secretary of State John Kerry met with today — people who support Hizballah, deny the Holocaust and are developing nuclear weapons with the stated purpose of wiping out Israel. He also wasn’t talking about the Islamist rebels the administration is supporting in Syria.
“What we’re not for is negotiating with people with a bomb strapped to their chest. We’re not going to do that,” Pfeiffer said. “So, if they want to have a discussion about how we reduce our deficits, how we help the middle class, how we give them a better bargain, lift the debt ceiling, take the full faith and credit of the United States off the table and let’s have a discussion.”
So it’s clear and official now, the Obama White House regards fellow Americans who disagree with them on policy as worse than Bashar al-Assad.
- House Republicans ignore Obama veto threat on spending bill (reuters.com)
- Wonkbook: Democrats to Boehner: There will be no debt-ceiling negotiation. Seriously. (washingtonpost.com)
- Pfeiffer aided by Wolf Blitzer’s ‘dulcet tones’ (politico.com)
- Adviser Dan Pfeiffer likens GOP to ‘people with a bomb strapped to their chest’ (twitchy.com)
- Rep. Blasts Advisor Comparing GOP to Suicide Bombers: He Should ‘Get His Ass Over’ to Afghanistan (mediaite.com)
- Senior Obama Adviser Compares House Republicans To Terrorists, Kidnappers, And Arsonists (businessinsider.com)
- ‘The Five’ Takes on WH Advisor Dan Pfeiffer for Invoking Suicide Bombers to Describe GOP (foxnewsinsider.com)
- Did White House Adviser Dan Pfeiffer Really Compare Republicans to ‘Terrorists?’ (mediaite.com)