… What were You Doing , Douggie ? Playing Tiddly Winks ?!?! …
Posted by paulfromwloh on Friday,May 31st,2013
.. When you visit the White House , it is usually for good reason . Short of being employed there (which is itself an honour) , when you are asked to come there , it is usually once or twice in a lifetime . Sometimes more , if you are on the frequent tourist plan (ha!ha!) . Even people who work there (the West Wing) do , or should , think that it is a privilege to be there , much less to work there .
.. Even higher – ups in the government do no visit the White House all that often . In his predecessor ‘ s time . Mark Everson only visited the House (as it is often called) once . ONCE !
.. Considering the role that the Infernal Service is set to play in ObamaCrapCare(O.C.C.) , one can understand a somewhat higher frequency of visits by senior people at the I.R.S. . The knuckleheads in the West Wing and the DemoCraps needed to know a lot to plan and set for implementation of O.C.C. . That would also include strategy , planning , strategic info , and other stuff the Administration needed .
.. But the I.R.S. Commissioner . 118 times ? 157 times ? GET REAL , FOLKS !!!! It smells to high heaven . And , you can bet that it was not to play tiddly winks , either !
- … You have to Focus on the Infernal Service , and get Someone high up to Flip … (lakeerieconservative.wordpress.com)
- BOMBSHELL… ABC Reporter: West Wing Of White House Authorized IRS-Gate Targeting (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- The White House and the IRS’s Shulman are BFFs (rare.us)
- Former IRS Head Shulman Visited Obama White House 118 Times in Two Years (breitbart.com)
- Former IRS Head Went To White House 118 Times During Scandal Years (personalliberty.com)